September 27, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...9/27


Hello all! I have to admit, I know its only been one week but I think I've gotten the hang of this "lets-go-back-to-normal-blogging-again-thing"....took long enough, right?? 

1. Apologies and forgiveness. I'm stubborn...& yea, I admit it. I have the hardest time saying "I'm sorry," even when I know I am wrong. I am so thankful for my husband, who willingly apologizes even though he may not be at fault in the situation. I've realized though, that when I do sincerely apologize, things are so much better. 

2. Water. I've been a thirsty little fishy lately. I LOVE water and drink it all day long. In another life I think I should of been a fish, then I could live in it. I guess its a good thing...I'm probably not even close to the 8 glasses required per day limit.

3. Being a nice person. I'm definitely not perfect...but I know that I am a nice person. I hate seeing people cry and I love seeing people smile. 

4. Online banking. It makes life so much easier. I love not having to keep track in my checkbook. & the fact that I have an app for my phone helps too!

5. Autumn. Leaves changing, light jackets, and great weather. Only downside...it means a Rexburg winter is close to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!