September 22, 2011

The A to Z's of ME


I've seen this throughout blog-land and thought I'd give it a shot. :)

A. Age: 21...FINALLY.

B. Bed Size:  Queen. 

C. Chore you hate: Folding laundry. I'm great at doing it...I just don't like folding it & putting it away.

D.  Dogs: None yet. Hopefully one day.

E.  Essential start to your day:  Showering. I can't wake up if I don't.

F.  Favorite Color: I love all colors. Pink especially.

G.  Gold or Silver: I'm for sure a silver girl.

H.  Height: I'd say about 5'3.

I.  Instruments you play: Used to play the flute. Not anymore. I have no musical abilities.

J.  Job Title: Wife. Blogger. & Babysitter.

K.  Kids: One day

L.  Live: Rexburg, Idaho. Where after?? No clue.

M.  Mother's Name: Julene

N.  Nicknames: lyss, lyssa...hubs calls be babe...& a lot of other weird things.

O.  Overnight hospital stays: When I was little...

P.  Pet Peeves: biting my nails...yea, it bugs me...but I still do it. 

Q.  Quote from a Movie:  "They're mean people...they stab chicken nuggets with sharpies!!!"-Date Night

R.  Right handed or Left handed:  Right handed for sure.

S.  Siblings: Three younger sisters.

T.  Time to wake up: Depends on the day.

U.  Underwear: Sure thing. 

V.  Vegetables you hate: Can't I just tell you the things I like? haha...that's a smaller list.

W.  What makes you run late: Waking up late. Taking extra time in the shower.

X.  X-rays you have: I've had one for my neck, teeth....ehhh, I think that's it. 

Y.  Yummy food that you make: Ask the hubs :)

Z.  Zoo animals: I love the zebras & monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!