August 9, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...8/9


1. Super good steals. Okay, so growing up I wasn't that big of hand-me-down fan. I didn't like thrift stores, I didn't like wearing other peoples stuff and I definitely wasn't thrifty. Being married, that has ALL changed. Its so different now being on my own and having to worry about finances. Anyways, what I'm getting at is I LOVE THE D.I. Here in Rexburg they have a really good one. I found a really nice suitcase the other day for $4.00. Now that's a steal!

2. $ .40 wing Tuesdays. Hubs & I love wings, especially Buffalo Wild Wings, and they taste even better when they're only 40 cents!!

3. I finally have my computer back. I know I've mentioned my computer a bazillion times, but this is the last. I just wanted you to know how thankful I am to finally have it back. Thank you Chris for letting me use yours the past two weeks. 

4. Prayer. Ok, confession time. I have the hardest time remembering to say my prayers. I'll get in the habit of it, then forget it one night and after that my routine is all messed up. It's been a lot easier being married because we pray together but we're still not always good on remembering to do it. Lately we've been working really hard on remembering to do it tonight, and I am so thankful for that. Prayer strengthens our relationship.

 5. Scriptures. I have the same problem with remembering to read my scriptures too. I get in the habit, forget one night & its all messed up. We've been working on reading our scriptures every night as well. Last night I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to go to sleep but Chris kept the light on and made me read with him before I could go to sleep. I love you for that babe, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!