August 10, 2011

Whats Cookin' Wednesdays; Yogurt Chicken


Recipe browsing is one of my favorite things to do. I LOVE finding new recipes to try! I'm a pretty picky eater, so when I do find recipes that look good....I get pretty excited to try them. Today's recipe is one of those ones. I found the recipe here on thekrazycouponlady.com. They have a pretty good variety of yummy looking stuff. 

Yogurt Chicken


Ingredients:
-1 (8 oz) vanilla yogurt
-Crushed Ritz crackers
-4-6 boneless chicken breast
-1/2 cup melted butter

1) Dip chicken in yogurt, then into the crushed ritz crackers.
2) Put into a 9x13 baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
3) Cook at 350 for 40 minutes.

Super easy right?

1 comment:

  1. you should try ranch chicken. my moms recipe.

    4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    1 packet of dry ranch packet
    3 cups of corn flakes
    2 eggs

    put eggs in bowl & whisk. put packet of ranch and corn flakes in bowl or bag (whatever you prefer) and crunch the flakes and ranch together. dip chicken in egg then dry mix & place on baking sheet. cook at 350 for 40 minutes. :) super delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!