August 9, 2011

Date Night: 4

Friday night was Chris' night to plan our date night & I've never seen him be this creative before! It was a super fun date and totally original. I didn't take as much pictures as I would of liked to, but I will try my best to explain it. 

He needed to get the date ready so I left the house and let him get to work. I got in my car and this was on my steering wheel. 

Right away I got the clue that the theme was "4". It was super cute especially since our "4 months" would be exactly 4 days from Friday. (Which is today...go us!! We made it 1/3 of a year!!) I got home, and this was taped on the front door.

A four course meal that I didn't have to cook? YES PLEASE! It was delicious. This was the first course, bread with olive oil, Parmesan dip. 


Second, chicken ceasar salad

Third course chicken tortallini.

After we ate dinner we played a game, CONNECT FOUR :) Then we took a walk to find our last course, dessert. We walked to G's dairy and had a ice cream cone. We walked back home and watched a movie... Free Willy FOUR :) 



It was SUCH a fun date, I was SO impressed and cant wait to see what he comes up with for the next time he plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!