August 9, 2011

smeDELICIOUS

As I was browsing through blogs a couple weeks ago I found this super cute idea, a romance calender. Even though Chris and I have only been married about 4 months, sometimes we get busy with life and forget about those cute little things we used to do for each other....it happens to every one. We decided to make one, & its displayed in our room so we don't forget. This month doesn't have a ton of things because we will be out of town, but so far its been fun to do these small things for each other. 


Here's an example of one of the days:


I hid my two love notes for Chris while he was at work. This one was under the toilet lid....no, that's not poop. IT'S ROCKS!

This one was in his hat.

Its a super fun idea, try it!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you have to explain that it is not poop! totally made my night! thanks, You too are a great couple and a great example to those who read your blog. Laura Spangler (just in case you don't know my user name.)

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!