June 15, 2011

Whats Cookin' Wednesdays; Chicken Wraps

 So if you've ever been to Sonic (which...I'm really hoping you have because it is amazingly delicious), they have these super yummy grilled chicken wraps that I am in love with. Well, there's a sonic here in Idaho...but its about 30 minutes away & with it being so far away....being able to go to sonic is a treat, not an everyday thing (what am I saying, it was never an everyday thing...). Anyways, about a month ago I decided to try and make these at home for dinner. It worked out, so we're having them tonight!

"Sonic" Chicken Wraps
Serves: how ever many you want ;)

Ingredients:
-Chicken. I use chicken tenderloins because they're easier to cut up and they cook a lot faster. 
-Lettuce
-Tomatoes (optional. I'm not a tomato girl.)
-Ranch
-Tortillas

1) Cook the chicken. I'm sure its better grilled, (because that's how sonic does it) but we don't have a grill so I improvise. I usually melt some butter in a pan (you can do oil instead), season the chicken and cook it on medium-high until its no longer pink.
2) Once the chicken is done, cut it into strips or bite size squares.
3) Place the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes & ranch all in the tortilla.
4) Wrap it....& enjoy.

They're actually really good & really easy to make. You should try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!