June 17, 2011

the bestest wife

Hi there. Chris here. This is not an everyday thing. Though I’m somewhat part of this blog, it’s really my wife who takes care of this blog. But I wanted to share a lil something with you today. I have a very blessed life. I’ve been married for a little over 2 months now and life could not be better. For all those who are contemplating marriage, thinking about it, or not sure if it’s your “thing,” take a leap of faith and go for it. But if you do go for it, don't dip your feet in but jump all the way in. I was one of those guys who thought I’d never get married. Furthermore, I wasn’t even sure I did want to get married. I had other dreams. I wanted to travel, watch the Rugby World Cup LIVE in New Zealand towards the end of this year. These would be the highlights of my life but Alyssa is now my life. I can enjoy the company of having her around plus watch rugby and golf… togetherJ. Sure, I dated around here and there but as soon as Alyssa and I started talking and getting to know each other, it clicked.
So far I have rambled upon random information. What I’m trying to say is that I’m so lucky to have her. She is smart, funny and adorable… the list goes on. I work long hours while Alyssa stays at home. I know this is hard for her but she endures it well. She doesn’t hesitate to try new things like cooking, decorating and making our apartment into a home. She’s unselfish in her endeavors. She turns lemons into lemonade.  Like I said, I’m blessed. I’m blessed because I have her in my life. This is the reason why I love her. She’s perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh this is the sweetest thing ever! Lyss oh my heck he is a keeper! You guys look so cute together and I am so happy for both of you! This made me smile! I love it when guys can express their feelings and not be shy about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!