June 14, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...6/14



It's that time again. I don't understand how the weeks go by so slow but it always seems like Tuesday's come fast, hmmm.

twenty-one: Our Kitchen Table. Woo hoo! FINALLY. Now we don't have to eat dinner on our couch all the time!! 

twenty-two: Coupons...once again. Except this time, I mean it! I went on my first "couponing" trip yesterday  & I got a bunch of stuff for only $17.74 (see last post) oooooooh & I saved $45.00! GO ME!

twenty-three: Movies. I love being able to pop one in and cuddle with my hubby :) It's a good time for us to spend time together. 

twenty-four: BYU-I. Because it is bringing my sister & I together again in September. For those who don't know, Jessica got accepted & will be starting here in the fall! September needs to come faster! We are going to have so much fun!!

twenty-five: Our vacuum. That thing was pretty cheap & it works like a charm. I'm just so thankful I don't have to go around on my hands and knees picking up things.

**I'm feelin' extra thankful today, so how bout another one??**

twenty-six: Blog friends. Thanks to you guys, I have something to entertain me during these long days while Chris is busy. Oh yea, & my bestest friend Mindy now has a blog, welcome to blog world Mind! 

Your turn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!