June 18, 2011

Our weekend

Yesterday was my turn to plan date night, & well...I didn't post yesterday because I honestly had no clue what to do. My mind was drawing a date-night-blank. Luckily...Chris came to the rescue! We ended up eating dinner at home. We had yummy Chicken Alfredo. It was even better because I didn't have to make it. (Am I the only one who thinks that way?) 



Then we went to "Comic Frenzy," a comedy show on the campus. It's a lot like Who's Line Is It Anyway, they play games and have audience participation. It was REALLY funny.

Afterwards we walked around for a bit and went to a part of the campus where they have individual piano rooms and of course, Chris played for me. He's a stud when it comes to playing the piano, it gets me every time. After I was sweetly serenaded we came back home & went to sleep. Our whole date night was $4. I don't think it can get any better than that.

Today's Saturday and Chris had to wake up super early. The Elders Quorum had a "temple offering" this morning. They went to the temple this morning at 6:00am and did two back to back endowment sessions. The first session they was completely packed full, they had to add extra chairs and had about 15 people that had to wait for the next session. He told me it was a great experience. Oh yea, & he also got asked to teach the lesson tomorrow ;D Its on tithing though--no biggie. 

Overall, its been a great weekend. HOPEFULLY we do something extra fun today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!