May 21, 2011

SUUUUUPER Savings!!


Who doesn't love saving money? If you're thinking to yourself, I don't...you're crazy. I don't know if you have ever heard of couponing, but its ridiculously amazing how much money you can save doing it. TLC recently came out with a TV show called, Extreme Couponing...haven't heard of it? Go look it up. Anyways, I came across a couple websites and blogs that I thought I'd share. A lot of these websites have printable coupons that you can use just about anywhere.






In my spare time, I think I might actually start looking into trying this. If you already do it, or are looking into it.. Lets talk :) 



1 comment:

  1. I want to start too! My mom is a couponer! Check out her blog http://centsiblecouponer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!