May 21, 2011

Date Night: Spouse Sleepover

So if you saw my last post, you would know that Friday night is date night at our house. Last night was my turn to plan. We had a "spouse sleepover." I got this idea over here at The Dating Divas website. This is what the date consisted of.

The invitation. I put this on the bathroom mirror Thursday night. Chris always wakes up before me, so I knew this would be a good place to put it.


 The bed. We didn't want to blow up our air mattress so we just brought out the bedroom one :)

Dinner & the movie. Pizza is the perfect pick for sleepover food.

& heres us. All excited!

The game. We've been REALLY into words with friends lately, so I figured this would be the perfect choice.

I woke up to this. Yummmm. Scrabbled eggs with raisin bread :)

All in all, it was a really fun date & it wasn't expensive. Whoever said you can't have a super fun date inside your own house? Not I. 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Date night once a week... I am so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have to steal this idea!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a sweet idea... if we didn't have a baby I know I would totally do this with my hubs. We might have to let one of his grandma's watch him so we can have this kind of date night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!