November 1, 2012

At first I felt bad...

How was your Halloween night? Hopefully it was more entertaining then ours was.

So we didn't buy any Halloween candy to pass out to the little trick-or-treaters. =/ Does that make us bad people? I don't know, maybe it does. I felt bad, at first. But let me tell you something.... we didn't even have one knock on the door. NOT ONE!

We went on a walk around our apartment complex, because the complex was hosting a "patio decorating contest" and we thought they would be fun to look at. NO ONE DECORATED. Seriously guys, no one. (We didn't even see any trick-or-treater's while we were out.) I guess Arizona doesn't celebrate Halloween? Ha, just kidding. I'm sure they do...we just didn't see any of it.

Anyways on a brighter note, it's November!


One of my babies turns 7 months old this month, the other baby turns 26. It's going to be a good month!! I don't know if any of you care, but I am doing a November Photo-a-Day challenge on Instagram. (I do have my account set to private, so if you're planning on adding me just leave a comment with your insta-name so I know to accept you!) 
Alyssa: @alyssasmeda
& just incase you want to follow the hubs: @smedac

I hope you all have a great month!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this... we only got ONE trick or treater and this was our first year in our own home. we were very sad to say the least!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!