May 8, 2012

Love

"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven."-Henry Ward Beecher

When I first saw that perfect face, that curly hair, those inviting eyes and that tiny little nose, I fell in love. It wasn't the mushy-gooshy husband wife kind of love either...the love I had for him was different. I had always loved him. I loved him before I knew he was coming to this world, before I knew he was going to be mine. Even through the sleepless nights, the messy diapers, the spit up and the cries....being a mom is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Hudson will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and I don't know where the time has gone. I never understood what people meant when they said enjoy all the little moments because they'll be grown up before you know it. Its so true. Stay tuned for Hudson's 1 month stats :)

3 comments:

  1. Love for your baby is the best huh? He is so cute! I am so glad that you are enjoying every minute of motherhood! :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet Alyssa! Very happy for you guys!

    tychynhansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the little man! What a precious little thing!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!