April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Today is the first Easter Sunday that my wife and I will celebrate together. We have celebrated all holidays together as a married couple now, now that we've done Easter.

I love Christmas because we celebrate the birth of Christ, but I'm grateful for Easter for the hope it gives in our lives, for this day is the day he resurrected. He lives that we may live. I have posted a few short videos for you to watch in the commencement of Easter.

Enjoy!






I hope you guys have a great Easter and thanks for watching. These videos are a reminder to me what Jesus Christ has done in my life and what a shame it would be if I didn't recognize that and live the best life I could possibly live because of all that He did for me.



I don't want to sound like a holy roller or preach by any means but to make you aware, I am a Mormon and these videos are compliments of Mormon Messages. The Mormon Channel has many other videos that may answer your greatest life's questions. There are Bible Videos for anyone to watch - starting from His birth to his resurrection. Videos to help inspire youth & teens to be them best selves. Feel free to browse and watch those videos, they really are great!

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!