November 14, 2011

onions have layers. ogres have layers. onions have layers.



Baby size this week:


My size this week:

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Almost 4lbs
Maternity clothes? I have a couple things, but I mainly lounge around in sweats!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Can't get enough. 
Best moment this week: Feeling our baby move :)
Have you told family and friends: yes!
Movement: yes!! our baby is a crazy one, I can feel it moving constantly. 
Food cravings:
 I'm not craving anything specific, I just have a pickier appetite then I did before.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The nose is still sensitive. 
Have you started to show yet? Yea....at least I think so!
Gender prediction: I still think its a girl.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody: It varies and it all depends.
Weekly Wisdom: Thicker umbilical cord.
Milestones: Feeling the baby move! :] I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!