November 15, 2011

oh so thankful Tuesdays...11/15


Friends. I've said this before, but I am extremely grateful for my girlfriends. Cassie, Brittany and Mindy. We've known each other for so long and even after years of being away from each other we still are what we used to be. I can't wait to see them next week!!

Somewhere to go for the holidays. We're having Thanksgiving at Grammie's house and Christmas at home in California. I am so thankful we don't have to spend the holidays by ourselves!

The Holidays. Our Christmas tree is already up :) We'll probably get around to actually decorating it this weekend. I love the feeling of the holidays, the music, the food and the happiness!!

Sleep. I've never been so in need of it in my life. Chris thinks I sleep more than I should, but I just look at it as helping the baby grow. ;)

Pinterest. It inspires my craftiness.... now I just need to learn how to sew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!