October 16, 2011

Life is peachy.

Baby size this week:


My size this week:

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Only 1lb :]
Maternity clothes? Bought my first 2 shirts this weekend.
Stretch marks? No. Lets pray I don't get any.
Sleep: Is my best friend.
Best moment this week: Learning that our baby is moving and kicking constantly inside me. I wish I could feel it!
Have you told family and friends: yes!
Movement: not yet :(
Food cravings: nachos, panda express, & brownies.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really, my nose is just really sensitive.
Have you started to show yet? I think so.
Gender prediction: I want a girl, hubs wants a boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, for now.
Happy or Moody: It varies and it all depends.
Weekly Wisdom: Our baby has fingerprints!!!
Milestones: Second Trimester!!!

3 comments:

  1. One of my friends didn't get stretch marks until the very last week of her pregnancy. She woke up, and there they were. I know someone else who rubbed Vaseline on her belly every night, and then put plastic wrap over it so it didn't get on her clothes. She never got one mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 2nd trimester! Don't you just love that little peach already?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post!! Actually, every post is good, but the was extra special :) LOVES!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!