October 9, 2011

first 6 months

Okay, here are some things I have learned about my relationship with my wife


-My wife is an amazing cook
-She likes things done her way (the better way :)
-She turns a cold apartment into a warm home
-She is beautiful, with or without make up
-I have the most fun when I am with her
-She picks me up when I am down
-Apparently it's weird to eat leftovers
-apparently it's not okay to eat the same kind of food every day, every meal
-She does not share my passion for rugby, how unfortunate. 
-She saves money with couponing, and is amazing at it!!
-She's more patient than I expected


I love her more with every passing day. 


Alyssa, I love you so much! Thank you for the best 6 months... 
(how many months left?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!