July 10, 2011

Sams, AE & Famous Daves.


So I have to admit, we've been slackin' on the creative date nights....but this week we went out with friends, so I believe a little slacking is allowed, right? 

First stop, Sams Club. Our friends have a membership there & needed to get a couple things while we were out there anyways. We got some pudding cups & some frozen lasagna...which we're having for dinner tonight ;) yum.

On the fourth of July Chris broke his flip flops, or "slops" (that's what he calls them) sad day, right? Well we decided to go to American Eagle to get him some new ones. I didn't mind...the buy one get one 50% off sale meant I got a pair too :) Woo!

Lastly we made a stop at heaven, oh I mean Famous Daves. If you haven't eaten there...you should!! It was Chris' first time trying it....and now he loves it. Best BBQ food on the planet.


It was a great date night. Very fun & it was good to have some company with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!