July 28, 2011

Once again....

I have to play catch up because of my not-so-nice-to-me computer. It broke down, again & this is the fourth time I've had to take it in in a year and a half....that just doesn't sound right, does it? They think its the motherboard so they sent it away to get fixed. If this doesn't work, a new computer is in my future.

Chris is officially done with school for the semester and it is AWESOME. I love having him home, with no homework and nothing to do at night. Its wonderful.

It's already Thursday and I haven't blogged one single bit this week, so in order to make up for that....I'm doing a "lets fit the whole week into one blog post" post. Sorry if its a long one :)

This ones for Tuesday:

1) The Temple. Growing up I always loved doing baptisms but now that I've done all the "grown up" stuff in the temple I love it even more. We did sealings last night for the first time since we got married and it was wonderful. Definitely a good experience. 

2) The feeling of comfort. It's one thing to feel comfortable with someone, but to actually feel comfort when you're around them is a completely different feeling. One thing that was really important to me in finding a spouse was that I would feel comfortable and safe when I was around them...I definitely got that one right!

3) My creative side. I know that I use websites as a way to find super cool fun dates...but I love making them my own, something that will pertain to hubby & I. I get my creative side from my mom, thank you mom!

4) Mail. (as long as its not bills!) My sister Rebecca always sends Chris and I cute letters, pictures and post cards in the mail and it is always so fun to get them & hang them up on our fridge. We love them!

5) Blogging. Its a good way to express feelings, get ideas & document life. I love knowing that even though I don't keep a journal, I have one online :)

Tell me...



This ones for Wednesday:


I think the summer heat makes me have less of an appetite... because lately, I haven't been all that hungry and I'm having a super hard time trying to plan meals for the week! Last night we had....dun dun dun, drum roll please....

Chicken Quesadillas. 
       yea... that's it. I'm sure you all know how to make them, but just in case...

Ingredients:
-Cooked chicken. (We cooked ours in a pan with some oil & seasoning)
-Cheese. (In my opinion shredded works better.)
-Tortillas.

1) Warm the tortilla up on a pan over the stove, add cheese and chicken.
2) Once cheese starts melting, add another tortilla on top. Melt cheese and flip over.

Wa-la! You're done! I eat mine with salsa, Chris eats his with sour cream. Whatever you choose, its usually good :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!