July 19, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...7/19


1) Monday Night Entertainment. Especially The Bachelorette :) oooooh & Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

2) Facebook. For keeping me entertained on the long nights that its too early to go to sleep but I have nothing else to do because my husband is busy with dumb homework.

3) Dumb homework. I know, I know... "why is she thankful for dumb homework?" Well, because it makes my husband super-dooper smart...and because hes super-dooper smart we are going to be super-dooper rich someday ;) & I will have a huuuuge walk in closet with tons and tons of clothes. (.....I can dream)

4) Dreams. Day dreams & night dreams. Day dreams let me believe that someday I can have all the wants I've ever wanted. Night dreams sometimes make no sense but they are really fun to laugh at after you wake up.

5) LOVE. Love makes the world go round & LOVE is all you need :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!