July 12, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...7/12


Today I'm especially thankful for family. All of my life I have always known that families are forever but now that I'm married and will have a family of my own it gives greater meaning to that phrase. My immediate family has helped make the person I am today & I thank them for that, so today....I am thankful for them :D

My dad Charley. He has always made it possible for us to have everything we need. He's a hard worker and is a wonderful shoulder to lean on.

My mom Julene. She works so hard to help us and do things for us kids throughout our lives. She's inspired me to be an amazing mother and wife.

Jessica. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She has a heart of gold and will always help you if you need it. She is coming up here to Rexburg in the fall and I couldn't be more excited to spend time with her!

Danielle. This girl is my mini-me, people always get us confused. She is so fun to be around and is such a pretty girl. Its hard to believe she will be going into high school in the fall.

Rebecca. She's is eight years old and is the sweetest, funniest girl you will ever meet. She has a little bit of every ones personalities and is the best pen pal. 

 My sweet hubby. Sometimes its still hard for me to believe that I'm married and am able to have a family of my own, but I know when that times comes...we will all be in good hands because of him.

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding dress was beeeautiful! I love the poofy-ness of your skirt. Just the right amount of volume to really match the "Princess" feel of your life :-) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!