June 21, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...6/21


twenty-seven: Tithing. I've always known that paying tithing lead to many blessings, but I haven't had an experience of my own due to it. This week was different, Chris went to two back-to-back temple sessions on Saturday and we paid a little extra tithing on Sunday. Today Chris found out that he got a scholarship, we are so excited!  

twenty-eight: Mail-in rebates & Catalina coupons. I'm pretty sure you know what a mail-in rebate is, but Catalina coupons are the coupons that print out of the machines next to the register at stores. Today I had another couponing trip (see picture below) and got two Catalina coupons for free milk & a $5.00 mail-in rebate, making what I bought, free. Who doesn't love free?

twenty-nine: SUNSHINE! Rexburg has finally seen Summer. Well, we all hope so. It's a beautiful sunny day & about 81 degrees today. It's nice to look outside the window and see light instead of dark clouds and rain.

thirty: Service. The hubs & I are ward missionaries and last night we had our first activity with the ward. We had a service auction. There were 4 different tables set up where ward members could go to play games, donate food, & give missionary referrals to win monopoly money. Our table was Latter-Day Prophet Jeopardy, it was a hit. After money was collected we got together and bid on services that were to be performed by ward members. There were some really good ones (6 homemade loaves of bread, half a dozen caramel apples, free haircuts, free babysitting...etc.) Chris & I got "will teach/help you to change your car oil" & "will make free dessert for two love birds"....I guess we qualify :) It was a lot of fun. 

thirty-one: Video chatting. I love being able to not only talk to my family, but to see them whenever I want. Don't get me wrong, it would be a TON better in person.... but we have to take what we can get.

Your turn....


**I thought I should post about this too, because it makes me SO EXCITED.**
I had another couponing trip today.... & I got all of this: 
for $28.52. I saved $48.81 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!