May 24, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...5/24

Its that time again. Its Tuesday!!


six: Family. I love knowing that no matter what happens, I will always have my family there. Families are forever.

seven: The Gospel. Without it I wouldn't know who I was. It has made me who I am today.

eight: Coupons. I started couponing & I am SO excited to see how much money we can save. Watch out for updates, I'll be letting you know how much I save!!

nine: Nature. Flowers, grass, trees, rain & animals. Flowers especially, because every girl loves flowers....right?? :)

ten: Pictures. Pictures can say a thousand words. Chris and I have a ton of pictures hanging up around our house. I love it, it gives it a more "homey feel".


Your turn :D

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for a husband that can put up with me, dark chocolate, and netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your blog! It's so fun to see what you have next!! Thanks for keeping it updated and fun...

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!