May 31, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...5/31

It's Tuesday & today I am beyond thankful for the following:

eleven: Christopher Smeda. I know I've said this one before, but I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for him. Last night I had a breakdown before going to sleep and I was reminded of why I fell in love with him. He has the strongest testimony and he is such an example to me.

twelve: Washer & Dryer. On Sunday we watched the Joseph Smith movie. I realized how thankful I am to have appliances like a washer and dryer. The woman back in those times had it hard. 

thirteen: Good weather. Lately, its been nothing but gloomy rainy days here in Rexburg. Today we finally have sunny warm(er) weather.

fourteen: Chris' job. Without it...we would be in some serious trouble. I was planning on working for the company I worked for in California from home here....but plans changed and I am job-less.

fifteen: TV shows that make you cry. I know...weird thing to be thankful for, but I love TV shows that get me emotional. Last night Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition started on ABC and its a really touching show. Watch it, I promise you'll be interested!


Tell me, tell me, tell me....

3 comments:

  1. Today I am thankful for a husband who does dishes, flannel PJ's, and diet soda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always commenting on my posts :) I love flannel PJS's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I was thankful for being a kind person, I had a patient who was totally out of line w/ me and I could have eaisily turned into a witch, but I kept my calm and I am a better person then him for that. so thankful for my patience.

    I am also thankful for baby formula!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!