October 3, 2012

Hudson: Five Months

One day I will post these monthly posts on the day they are supposed to be posted, the 18th of every month.  Life has been so busy lately, and we're still lacking on the whole sleeping through the night thing over here.


-Haven't had him weighed in awhile, my guess would be almost 13 1/2 lbs.
-Hates being swaddled..a lot can change in a month.
-Has started sitting up. Granted he has to use his arms, but its progress!
-Rolls everywhere & scoots to get his toys.
-Still doesn't sleep through the night....we've literally tried everything.
-Made the BIG move. From cradle to crib and from mommy & daddy's room to his own.

I went in the kitchen to make lunch & left Hudson on his blanket.
I turn around and find this...

We went with a "Disney Cars" theme for his bedroom 
because of the car Doc Hudson in the movie. 
(Tour of his nursery to come soon!)
 Future PGA star...Daddy's happy about this one.

First time sitting up on his own.
He's really concentrating!

Taking a break while rolling over to look at mom.

He's a REALLY messy eater.


Yes...caught in the act. 

His most recent favorite toy...links.
Look at those blue eyes!

Such a big boy!



A lot can change in just 5 short months.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know a whole lot, but from what I've heard, babies start sleeping through the night between 3-6 months. And the term 'sleeping through the night' means from 12am-5am, not necessarily through the entire night. But like I said, I don't really know a whole lot. I haven't read it, but I've heard The Baby Whispered is a really good book about helping your child sleep through the night. And I can't believe how fast Hudson is growing. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!