August 16, 2012

The Big Move



The PRO'S vs The CON''S
Warmer weather; but 116 degrees is NOT fun Arizona!
NO MORE SCHOOL! (there isn't a con to this one)
No snow; I will be able to drive during the winter!! :)
(no con to that one either)
Real legit paying job; being away from Chris more.
Bigger apartment; older appliances.
July in Idaho=Perfect!; July in Arizona=Monsoon season.


All in all, we are pretty excited to be starting a new life here in Arizona. Hudson will reach a TON of new milestones in this place and we will grow together as a family. (& no, that wasn't me announcing I am pregnant again. I am happy with one, for now.) I am still trying to get used to our new apartment & still in the process of making it into "our home," but we are getting there, slowly. I'll post videos and pictures once we get all settled :)




-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!