February 16, 2012

Noodle Holders

We are really big pasta eaters at our house...well, at least I am. I LOVE anything with noodles! I am constantly buying packages of pasta & after I open them, they sit there left open in the cupboard. I was thinking about a way to store them...and noticed they fit PERFECTLY in old pringles containers. Loved the idea...didn't love the look. I had to make them cute. Here's how I did it:

 I saved two empty Pringles containers (you may want to wash them out before.)

Found coordinating scrapbook paper. I picked out 3 pieces. 
One for each can, then another for the lettering. 

Measured the paper to fit exactly, then cut. In order to do this you have to take off the lid.
After I cut the paper out, I taped it around the can. 


























I found a font I liked & printed on regular white paper.

 Cut around the lettering, then glued the white paper to the green for an added backdrop.
Then I glued them to the container.

 Ta-da! Super easy & super cute!


























I thought I'd get a bit more crafty and cut circles to fit in the inside of the lids.
All you have to do for that is measure the top of the lid, cut the circle and glue :)

1 comment:

Show us some love!