February 1, 2012

My Top 5: Dream Vacations

If I could pick any 5 places in the world to visit & vacation...
I would pick these ones. Without a doubt.
A girl can dream, can't she?

 If you've never heard of this resort I suggest googling it.
You'll want to go there too.

 I believe in fairy tales and happy endings.
Disney is magical.
And I love the Disney Princesses.

 Beautiful city. Beautiful monuments.
All together a beautiful place.

 You should have already guessed I'd pick this place.
Husband is from here.
Who wouldn't love an African Safari?

I fell in love when the Bachelorette Ali took her guys here.
Private bungalows in the water?
Tell me more. 


WHERE WOULD YOU GO ON YOUR DREAM VACATION??

2 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to go to the atlantis resort, bahamas ever since i watched MK & A's "Holiday in the Sun" movie, ha.
    paris is another MUST GO place. never been there, but when i do, i plan on having a picnic by the eiffel tower eating a baguette :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Tahiti. After I watched that episode of the Bachelorette, I fell in love. I love the idea of a private bungalow over the water, and the water is super clear.
    I think I would also like to go to Rome.

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!