February 23, 2012

Latest Pinterest Finds

source Super cute candy bouquet. 
This could be good for any gift, for anyone!

 source Hinged Canvas.
Such a smart idea. Great for hiding alarm systems, air conditioner controllers, etc.

source Homemade chocolate magic shell.
This stuff is usually pretty expensive. Maybe this way it'd be cheaper?

 <3 this quote, mainly because it is SO TRUE haha.

 source Map O' Love journal
Trust me, I will be making one of these :)

 source Massage train daddy t-shirt
Ha. Chris would love this. I'll probably make him one.

 source Paint chip Easter garland
Perfect CHEAP Easter decor. 

 source Homemade sprinkler
I'm going to be the coolest mom!

<3 this too :) So cute!!

3 comments:

  1. You find so many cool things! how do you do it? im not very good at that...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the make-it-your-self magic shell! My man looooves magic shell and I just happen to have a tub of coconut oil in the cupboard, I'm totally making it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I love the sprinkler idea, and the manicure quote totally reminds me of a Seinfeld episode!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!