January 30, 2012

TAMOEI

I know what you're thinking....TAMOEI??? What the heck is that?
No...I'm not speaking another language, promise.
TAMOEI =The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho!
:)

This past Saturday we planned on going to Idaho Falls for a day of errands. We had a couple things to take back to stores and things we needed. Idaho Falls is about 30 minutes away from where we live, so when we go do we like to make it a day trip and get as many things done there as we can. 

I just happened to look on the Chamber of Commerce events site and saw that TAMOEI was having a "family day" and admission was free. FREE. We like that word. So we checked it out. 

This dress was made from paper towels. THAT'S IT!

This one was made from rulers and wire. 
Yes, the kind of rules you make straight lines with!

This picture was called The Guardian. 
Chris liked it best.

I liked this one. "The Guardian Angel"

Chris thought this was cool. His exact words...
"My dad would love this!"

I knew my sisters would love this one.  
They love animal prints!


*Sorry the pictures aren't all that great...we took them with my phone.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What amazing art! I can't believe the one made from paper towels. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!