January 8, 2012

25 weeks!



Baby size this week:
My size this week:

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs
Maternity clothes? I got a couple new shirts & a dress for Christmas, but I only get in jeans when I have to.  
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still sleeping great. I do have to use an extra pillow between my legs though. 
Best moment this week: The constant movement I am feeling. I swear he's going to be a athlete.
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: Lately, just sweets. Everything else isn't as good.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not anything in particular.
Have you started to show yet? Ha, yea. I couldn't hide this thing if I tried!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Its still in...but I don't know how much longer it will be. Its definitely flattening out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Weekly Wisdom: My uterus is the size of a soccer ball & the baby weighs 1.5lbs!!
Milestones: We're almost out of the triple digits. Only 105 days left!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute belly! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Serretta! You're not far behind me!!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!