December 14, 2011

Ending this Chapter

I submitted my last paper, took my last exam, and have turned in my key for last time, until my next semester in April. Sure, life wasn't bliss for either my wife or I but I have learned so much more this past semester than I have any other semester. I wonder if it is because this semester I wanted to learn. I chose marketing as my business management emphasis and I want to do this as part of my career. I took nine classes and I did quite well in all of them, except for marketing law. I'm now certain I don't ever want to be a lawyer!


I have been quite interested in marketing for awhile but after completing this, I am more certain. I enjoyed it. It wasn't just advertising like I thought it was. I thoroughly enjoyed internet marketing and web business. I learned the safe traditional side of internet marking include SEO and PPC. With that, I want to take my education a step further and include social media in my online marketing. 


All in all, it has been a great semester here at BYU-Idaho. Now it's time to take a nice break, see some family in California and enjoy the warm weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!