November 29, 2011

Thankful Birthday!

As we conclude this festive thanksgiving season, I have so much to be thankful for. There is the usual like friends, family, food, a job, a roof of my head, clothes to wear, health, money in the bank account. But this year is a little different from the rest. I have so much to be grateful for.


It's not even noon and this is my day so far:


Okay, I did have class this morning at 7-9am but that's nothing out or the ordinary. I come home to a beautiful but sleepy wife. I get changed, she wakes up and the day starts. 


First thing: Alyssa makes me breakfast.

She placed chocolate chips inside which showed my age, 25. 
Yes, my wife keeps reminding me that it's 
1/4 of a CENTURY.




 Alyssa got me some t shirts. I'm fond of plain t shirts and this is one of 'em she got me. Oh, and the miracle worker which I like to call a foot massager (but I secretly think she bought it for herself).



 From the rest of the family I received some other cool gifts: pocketknife, tie, white shirt 
I'm not sure what's wrong with the white shirt I have had used since 2005 :)



  
For lunch I believe Alyssa will be taking me to my favourite restaurant.
Yes, I do love steaks! 



There is more to post because the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!