October 21, 2011

Good Morning

Rarely I get to sleep in. Even when I do sleep in, I'm still awake around 7am. Today I did not have class until 11am so I had 4 hours to spend with my wife. After cuddling and talking in bed, we decided to make ourselves a premium breakfast. Needless to say, it was divine!

Alyssa made a delicious first course meal by mixing my favourite yogurt with fresh cut fruit. Then while she was preparing that she got the eggs ready and I cooked the thick-cut bacon and diced hash browns. To top all that off, juice. Not ordinary juice, country fresh orange juice with some pulp. I loved it. We lounged in PJ's, ate our amazing breakfast while enjoying each other's company. 

Thank you to my wonderful wife for making a great breakfast and keeping me healthy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!