August 2, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...8/2

1) That JP won The Bachelorette. I liked that guy since the beginning, he deserved it. :) I can't wait until we find out who the next bachelor is. Woo-hoo!

2) H20. Water. Aqua. My favorite drink. Nothing is better than a cold glass of water!

3) Sales. Without sales, couponing wouldn't be all that is is. I love a great deal!

4) A good rain storm. We had one last night. Its soothing when you can sit and listen.

5) Cleaning. As much as I hate doing it, I love the ending result. Nothing is better than a clean house and clean clothes.

You're turn...

1 comment:

  1. I loved that Ashley Hebert picked JP too on the season finale! Have you checked up lately on what Ashley Chapman is doing on her dates on the Mormon Bachelorette? Stay tuned- the second half of the season is beginning this week!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!