July 5, 2011

Oh so thankful Tuesdays...7/5


thirty-seven: Holiday Weekends. Why? Because it means Chris doesn't have school...which means we get to spend more time together. Woooo! :)

thirty-eight: Cleaning Products. I hate messy-ness. Our apartment is usually pretty clean. Windex, Clorox Wipes & vacuums are the bomb dot com.

thirty-nine: Super duper deals! We got a 24-pack of water for $1.99 at Walgreens the other day. Boo-yahhhh!

forty: Recipe websites. I love being able to find new recipes whenever I want. It can sometimes be boring eating the same thing week after week. Just ask Chris, I'm pretty sure he's sick of Chicken Alfredo. (if you have any yummy ones-send them my way!!)

forty-one: Albertsons. So if you shop at Albertsons you know that if you have a preferred savings card you earn $ .05 gas rewards for every $50.00 you spend. Well, the one we have here in Rexburg doesn't have gas pumps so I haven't used my reward points. I went to the one in Idaho Falls today and decided to use the rewards at their gas station. Regular price: $3.45gal. I got mine for $3.13gal. Talk about awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!