July 2, 2011

Computers back...that means blog time.

I'm not a big fan of the Geek Squad anymore. I used to be, when I thought they could fix any problem I had with my computer WITHOUT charging me an arm and a leg....and my other arm and leg, but not anymore. I took my computer into them for the 3rd time this past week....& it's been the same problem every time. Results: nothing. They wanted to charge me again, for something my dad had already paid to fix. Boo.

Anyways, lets play some catch up, shall we?

We went to feed the ducks again, but this time-much better weather & much cuter/friendlier ducks. This lil' mama had babies. So we fed most to them, cause they were the cutest.

Then we jumped the fence & went into the airport to look for golf balls for Chris, haha. No luck. But he did get a super cool picture next to the runway.


I went couponing at Albertsons and got all of this for only $13.32. Yes, that is 7 shampoo & conditioners, hair gel, pads, a bag of chicken breasts, 7 4-packs of yogurt, and 2 tubes of toothpaste. Not bad huh?

I bought some crackle polish & painted my nails. It didn't turn out as good as it could because it was my first time trying it, but its super cool & I love it!

Chris has been waking up at 5:00am to go train for these triathlons he's doing so hes really tired, really early. Notice its still light & he fell asleep on my lap.

Our closet has a shelf that's pretty high, but its spacious so we like to store & keep a lot of things up there. Well, the other night I was trying to get something from up there and used our shoe rack for a boost. Little did I know that it would break & a screw would cut my toe open. It really doesn't look that bad, but I think it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love!