May 5, 2011

Randoms :D

As I was going through my phone, I realized I had a ton of pictures on there that I could upload to here. So here you go. They're all random & have nothing to do with each other, but thats the fun...right?


Before I got married we had a garage sale. This guy came... take a look at the back of his wheelchair. He said his daughter gave them to him? Hmm... I thought guys were born with those?


 One of the super cool wedding presents we got from Grandpa & Grandma Smeda. Bathroom towels from South Africa!

Second week in Rexburg, Chris hit a car....ha I wish! Just kidding, it was me =/ Only paint chips though, no real damage.

 If you look closely at the top of the microwave it says I "heart" Garlic. Theres a story behind this one. I was making dinner, some chicken dish, and it called for a clove of garlic. Never cooking with garlic before I asked Chris how you do it and he said to peel the skin stuff off and chop it up in small pieces. So I did...and the whole time I was thinking geez, this is taking forever to do. Little did I know, one clove is one little piece of the garlic thing, NOT all of it. Haha, lets just say our chicken was a little too garlicy that night. Oops.


We went bowling for our date night & decided best score out of 3 games wins. Check out these scores...Chris is the "C", and I am the "L". 
Chris: 243
Alyssa: 281
Oh yes, I WON!!


 Chris left to go camping yesterday morning with his business class for school. I woke up and found this note on our microwave. Hah, could he get more creative? I think not.

We're having so much fun :) I love being married!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the garlic story!! Just for future garlic endeavors, I recently found out a super easy way to chop & peel garlic quickly. You lay the clove on the counter top and get a 10" or so kitchen knife and lay the blade on the flat side on top of the garlic. Then smash your hand on top of the blade that's on the garlic. If that makes any sense at all, it works like a charm. The skin just falls off the garlic and then it's super easy to chop.
    Ok I just found a youtube video for it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJbfJlkfCs&feature=fvwrel
    Anyway, you might already know how to do this, but I just discovered it after years of peeling garlic the long way!! Your apartment looks cute!
    Happy Decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!