May 26, 2011

Bad Luck Baking....

So tonight is a relief society activity for my ward. B.Y.O.B. & D. (bring your own body & dessert.) Growing up I had a friend and her mom made THE BEST brownies in the entire world... from scratch. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity for me to make them. I made them...& they didn't turn out. So I decided on chocolate chip cookies. You cant go wrong with chocolate chip cookies, right? WRONG. Yup, mine didn't turn out.

I guess I have bad luck with baking.

I decided to go with brownies....but this time, out of the box. :)

3 comments:

  1. One thing I learned living in Idaho, is that the altitude is different, and that can affect your baking. I can't remember, but you either have to add more or less flour.
    But keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I've heard! I didn't have a clue about the altitude thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mother in law makes the BEST brownies and Julie chauncey makes the BEST texas sheet cake... ill get you the brownie recipe (which we are at the same elevation as you guys so youll have success) and you get me that texas sheet cake and we will compare to see how much more flour we need for elevation purposes! :) deal?

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!