April 19, 2011

Lets play catch up...

Random pictures of the beginning of our life together....

Our room at the Luxor :)


The back of the car. There were cans, but they
were all gone by the time we drove to the hotel.


The Budget Truck. Don't get us started. 
Lets just say we wont be using them again.

Welcome to IDAHO!
Where there is nothing but famous potatoes, haha.

Me reading instructions because Chris doesn't.

Installing our curved shower rod. We didn't have
an electric drill, so Chris hammered the screwdriver
into the wall....and got it stuck.

ITS A MESS.

But its getting better...hopefully we'll be done by the end of this week!
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting the man of your dreams! Chris's are just awesome! Looking at your blog posts reminds me so much of me & my hubby when we started out. You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre apartment looks cute! the snow outside hahahah I hope you like the cold! let me give you another word of advice-get some good boots! i havent yet but it on my "to buy" list! i hope youre having fun! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to stalk blogs...and yours is cute! You live in Stone Brook?? What building are you in? That's where we live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy: Thank you! Its so much fun!! I am VERY happy!

    Britt: Boots are on my list too...I was asking Chris if people slipped all the time at school and he looked at me like...duh haha. Love you too!!

    Shavonne: Thank you! YOU LIVE HERE? Haha thats crazy, were in building 14. What building are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, we live in building 9. And that means you're in our ward! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love!